singing & dancing in the rain
splashing in the mud puddles
beneath a beautiful rainbow
with Eva, Jenessa, and Amanda.Take time to smell the flowers....
...an Ode to Zoe....
There are so many things I LOVE & ADORE about Zoe.
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. She is such a remarkable person.
She has an amazing spirit & an incredible energy about her.
She is the most insightful 2 year old I have ever met.
2. She is friendly and outgoing.
She loves to hug & kiss her friends, parents, & siblings.
She makes new friends very easily.
3. Her voice.... especially now that she talks so much.
Each day she says some new phrase...
....it blows my mind and almost
always cracks me up.
4. Zoe is very creative & intelligent.
She is always inventing new games & songs & stories.
5. Her contagious laughter.
6. The love & adoration she has for her father.
She LOVES her daddy so much!
7. The way she grabs my ears & pulls my whole head toward
hers to give me a big kiss over & over & over.
8. Her imagination. Wow. Incredible what this girl thinks up.
9. Her pure beauty. She takes my breath away.
10. Her unconditional love for me &
her patience with me as her mother.
We have so much fun together!
I am so blessed.
I love you, Zbug.