Friday, January 16, 2009

We have found an interesting trick to quiet the babies...yoga ball therapy. Here Madalyn & Sydney take their turns bouncing, bouncing, bouncing!!!
Sweet Smiles!
I love this stage when the social smiles emerge!
PRICELESS!





Zoe's long awaited trip to Grandpa Don's barn to see the new baby lambs. Zbug LOVES animals & she loved seeing the sheep. She kept saying, "More, more, more!" and she didn't want to leave the barn. I swear, she is not my child....when I was a kid you couldn't have paid me to spend time over there! :) My dad was so proud of her! He had a blast showing her around & introducing her to all of his furry friends!
Grandma & Grandpa with Zoe @ the barnyard





2 comments:

The Chappell's said...

I have to tell you - you are right! Grandpa Don couldn't have been more excited. I heard all about it at school. Both Grandma and Grandpa Woolstenhulme were very happy!

Way cute pics!

Deck The Halls-A Happy Valentines! said...

Thanks for sharing your great pictures! You all look great! The babies are so cute! Check out "Memory Lane Monday" on my family blog today!