Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Zoe Turns Two!!!
I can hardly believe it, but my firstborn is now officially a two year old toddler! Time certainly flies when you're having fun & anyone who has spent time with Z knows that she is a blast! I LOVE birthdays, but I don't celebrate birthdays...I celebrate the entire BIRTHWEEK! It's a tradition I started for myself several years ago, and this year I was super stoked to pass the tradition on to Zoe. We started out the birthweek with Zoe's first trip to Hogle Zoo on Mother's Day and ended the week with a big Luau with family & friends on Saturday. Between Sunday & Saturday we had slumber parties with grandmas, visits from aunts & uncles, surprise gifts, treats, balloons, a trip to the aquarium (Zoe's favorite spot)
and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Happy Happy BDAY Baby Girl!
We love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mat looks like a loser! but the rest look good!
good family pic
-Trae