Wednesday, August 12, 2009




THIS is the PLACE......HERRIMAN, that is!!!
As my Grandma Gwen put it, "We hit the motherload when we moved into this neighborhood!" I couldn't agree more. We live in the coolest city on the most awesome street with the best neighbors in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I LOVE living here, and I wouldn't change a single thing about this place (except maybe the weeds that seem to multiply over night in my flowerbeds!). On the 24th of July, we were invited to participate in
a neighborhood bike parade for the kids,
followed by a spray down by the fire truck hose,
followed by a block party BBQ...
...with a huge inflated waterslide....
....yummmmmmy summer treats....
....& fun fun fun in the Summer Sun!
What a great day~and a great way to spend our first 24th of July back in Zion. We are super blessed to have such great instafriends here.
This REALLY is the PLACE!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What CUTE pictures! The twins are getting BIG and oh so cute as always! Zoe is growing too, such a doll! What a fun neighborhood and a great place to live! =)

I missed seeing you guys at the Family Reunion!

life is good said...

I agree with Brenda. The twins are getting big. Zoe is a cute big sister. What a great family.